Thursday, July 24, 2008

VS and BBW chit chat

Hi all!
Its been a while I didn't write casually here. I have been quite busy with some things...anyway.. We have been getting a lot of Victoria's Secret purse kits and totes lately from our US supplier and they have been selling well here. We have some (mostly) which are being sold at VS stores only, that is why you don't see them online at the official VS website. Apart from VS's purse kits and totes, we also have new scents from Bath and Body Works too like Blushing Cherry Blossom, Rain kissed leaves etc.

We are also giving buying options, you can either buy just the bag; or just the product set; or in a set - both bag and product set. But you cant always expect these options..so get yours while the offer is still available!

I also hope that my new customers are happy with the things they bought from us. O yes, I have put our selling terms and conditions on the left side bar of this blog. Its to avoid confusion especially on bookings. So, basically I only hold stuff for those who pay 50% deposit and if he/she subsequently changes his/her mind..sorry, I'm afraid I can't return your money as items have been purchased by us at our US supplier at full price.. I wont go much into it..everything is stated on the left side bar.

Ramadhan is coming...that reminds me..I need to finish my qadha!!! Have you?? hehe.. spare some money for VS and BBW before Raya..u wanna smell and look nice for Raya right???? (O..O..! I need to buy some kain for my girls...hmmm). So, gotta now! I will write again..when I write! hehe

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive