Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Collection

Hi All!

Besides BBW's Signature Collection, in my previous posts I have mentioned that we also have another range of BBW - The Aromatherapy Collection. I realised that I havent said much on this particular range. Although, I havent been promoting much on this range, I have customers who responded positively after using this range, like the pillow mist, body wash...and they come again to get them. I wish I know how to create a 'review box'..but I suppose my message board on the left side bar is good enough for reviews..So, THANK YOU to all of you who have been supporting and giving positive feedback on your purchases through my message board!

Here, I have also pasted some reviews of the Aromatherapy Collection - body wash taken from BBW official website to share and I hope you will find it useful:

Body Wash Stress Relief - Tranquil Mint

Fantastic Bodywash
"I tried this body wash and can't believe how wonderful it is. It is so relaxing and the fragrance is great. It really lets you soak in the tub and takes all your stresses and problems away. It makes you feel so soft and luxurious. I also like the mandarin lime scent.I have a lot of allergies and I can't use many fragrances, but Bath and Body Works products are really good and I find I can use a lot of them where with a lot of products from other businesses, I can't as they are too powerful in fragrance and give me a headache."

Mental Clarity in a Bottle
"I love this product because it's a body cleanser and a bath foam. The smell is very soothing and clears my head without being too strongly fragranced. It only takes a small amount of the product to make a bubble bath. I layer it with the lotion of the same fragrance. If I close my eyes and breathe in this fragrance the first word I would use to describe it is "clean". My husband has started using it."

Aaaahhhh! So nice!
"Tranquil mint body wash is so relaxing. I like to use it when I come home from work. It smells so good and melts the cares of the day away. I even got my 11 year old son to use it tonight. I told him it will help him relax and sleep, He was out like a light. This aromatherapy is no hocus pocus like my boss says, it's good stuff!"

Soothing
"I use this as a foam bath when I'm really stressing out over things and can't relax. It's calming and has a nice light minty scent to it. Very moisturizing too!"

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive