Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another chit-chat..

Hi All!
First of all, 'Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puasa' to all my Muslim customers and viewers. Today is already the third day...

I would like to thank all our wonderful customers/friends who came to our spot at the Expat Bazaar last Sunday..also to those who just came to have a look around and trying out the testers. On hand to help out were the three stooges..who ended up spending their 'upah money' at Pizza Hut which is just across our bazaar (yup, that was your 'upah' - already given and spent!). We couldnt fit all the stuff in our car, so, we brought what we can fit in.

I was also amazed that my second hand Baju Kurong were almost gone in the first hour. I was selling it for just $8-$10 only.. still good and mostly silk. I like doing garage sale actually coz it helps me to get rid of things and I really just want to get rid of them, but sometimes, I dont have time to sort them out. I once sold my kids toys -big and small (of course with their permission) for just 20cents each! It was ALL gone! I have a friend who has lots of stuff to get rid of, but too shy to participate in garage sale or bazaar...

We had fun on Sunday and sales too. I will be doing it again, if time permits. Thanks again to all my customers/friends/viewers for your continuous support!

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive