Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy 64th Birthday Beloved Mama!!
I can't believe my mum is 64! She is known to be always very jolly by everyone who knows her. I think at her age she looks younger! (dont let her read this! hehe). Thank you Ma, for always being there, especially driving my kids to school.

This picture was taken at our backyard in Nottingham a few years ago. We made that snowman and put on Acik's woolly hat and scarf. Behind, Abang and Acik throwing snow balls at each other. Mama stayed with us in Nottingham the whole year, just to help us look after the kids. I remember mama always watched the TV food programs there and would always be ready with her pen and paper..and would try out the recipes that she copied. ["It was the 'funnest' time of our lives. Can we go back home to Nottingham?" - my kids always say and ask.]

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive