Friday, November 14, 2008

Victoria's Secret - My reviews and chit chat..

Assalamualaikum and Hi All!

I havent written for quite some time. First of all, we have taken another step further today in providing an alternative mode of payment. I'm happy to announce that we are now able to accept payments via credit card (Visa & Mastercard) with minimum purchase of $30. This facility was requested by most of our customers, so I hope this facility will ease you. We do take our customers' feedback seriously and will try to improve our service from time to time.

As you can see, we now also bring in some makeups like lipstick, blusher, lip shine etc (although limited). I personally am using the Perfect Lipstick (Melt) and High Definition Mascara. I have dry lips but The Perfect Lipstick is light and non-drying. The colour also blends well with my skin colour, so it looks natural on my lips. On the High Definition Mascara, well, its just perfect for me! very easy to apply on my eyelashes..not sticky at all. I love it!

We have been getting a lot of requests on bringing in VS lingerie. We are currently exploring the possibility of accommodating such request..but it has to be based on orders only for a start.

I have to apologise for neglecting BATH & BODY WORKS (BBW) as our latest updates are mostly on Victoria's Secret products. I feel so guilty for not promoting it as much as I do for VS as BBW products are really good. Do you know that BBW's Aromatherapy range is the top aromatherapy product in USA? It is indeed! Even the body butter is "clinically proven to relieve dry skin and strengthen skin's natural moisture barrier, promoting healing to restore a healthy, beautiful appearance" (source: BBW). At the moment, I'm using Sparkling Peach body butter and I apply liberally on my feet especially the cracked (dry) part. It is now starting to improve.

Thank you to our customers who gave feedback on our survey on the suitability of our location.

I think I have written enough. I would also like to thank everybody especially my / our customers who have been coming and supporting us. More than anything else, your sincerity is very much hoped and appreciated. Please accept our apology for any lack of service, we will try to improve in future as we know that without all of you, who are we to serve? Thank you for your patronage...please come again and Happy Shopping!

Yours Faithfully,

All of us at

Shop@Sarah.

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections