Friday, May 22, 2009

Chit-chat

Hi everyone!

Its been a long time I haven't chit-chat here. Its been nearly six months since we started our shop at Seri Q-Lap Mall. I would like to thank all our customers..old and new for all the support and patronage. Its been encouraging that we have to keep up to the momentum. There are lots to do! Lucky we have good help from my cousin and the Girls. We werent sure of our location at first but Seri Q-Lap Mall has been perfect for us so far..its like a "boutique" mall..a mall for the ladies! Of course we still need to do some improvements here and there. Lisa and Dania likes to go to the shop to help (*mess*) out..and of course the reward that they get - Jollibee and ice-cream at Fleur de lys..

Anyway, ever since we opened our doors at the shop, we try to bring in whatever we can..I think we have the widest range. Honestly, nowadays I dont have that much time to update the blog but I still want to keep this blog running and make it as one of the way we communicate to you all. You just really need to go to the shop to see the stuff we have :)

We have the new style PINK range of products and the old range as well. Supermodel perfume 75ml and 30ml- rumour says that this range will be discontinued..I guess they want to introduce new scents. We also have most perfumes by Victoria's Secret like Very Sexy Hot, So in Love, Breathless, Basic Instinct.

Anyway, I've written enough for this time I think..O yes...and I just need to mention that I love the American Idol Finale...such a spectacular show..the best ever..and most of all my favourite won. Im so happy for Kris Allen. I hope the DJs on the radio will play the songs that he sang on the show. Cant wait for his album.:) :)

PROMOTION!! - Promotion on the limited edition of the Secret Garden Sugar Collection - Buy three and the cheapest one is free!! - In conjunction with Kris Allen winning the American Idol..coz he is so sweet>>get it? :) :) (hahaha). By the way, this promotion is for real. Check it out at the shop.


So, see ya all at the shop!!

xxsarahxx

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections