Thursday, May 15, 2008

THE BBW LATEST SCENT IS HERE!



Yippee! the latest scent from Bath and Body Works is here! The BLUSHING CHERRY BLOSSOM is available

The items came this morning but Dania was not around to help out with the stock check as she was in school...but not to worry, the other one was still available. The ever-ready Lisa was there to help out with writing down the stock that came. She has also been promoting BBW and VS to her teachers too! Swear to god, I didnt asked her to do it! I now know who will be in the marketing department. So teachers of Lisa - if ever you read this - "I have nothing to do with it, it was all her idea" hehehe. I tell you a little bit about my daughter, Lisa. She is such a darling. Always thoughtful and I can depend on her to look after her younger siblings - Dania & Haris. And she is just coming 6 years old. I hope she will look after me when Im old...but I just hope she will get married to a thoughtful man just like her. Anyway, we will be celebrating her 6th birthday soon..


No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections