Friday, May 2, 2008

Exclusive Victoria's Secret Duffel Bag

This duffel bag comes with samples of PINK Eau de Parfum and Beauty Rush lip gloss (slice of heaven). Limited stock only.

I used to weigh just 42kg when I got married and had my first child. My waist was just 23 inches. I was often called 'kurus karing' during my teenage years and I really hated it when people say that..but it was the actual fact. I tried hard to make myself look 'berisi' so that I look better. I tried drinking full-fat milk, eating full-fat cream...just to have those 'isi' that would make me look more appealing! hehehe

But now..eh sorry lah! I weigh 10kg more! (obviously! that was donkey years ago!)My hubby keep on telling me I need to exercise..coz really..Im out of shape! I always said to myself.."ok after 6 months beranak I will go to the gym or do brisk walking"..tapi inda jua..I bought treadmill..now its gathering dust and looks useful to hang stuff on it hehehe. Pegi aerobics pun tahan only 4/5 classes. The thing is, Im always having babies..baru kan ke gym..pregnant tia (hehehe)..and nowadays when I think having 6 kids is enough...lain lagi 'excuse'nya..Im tired and I dont have time to exercise..juggling between work, jadi 'driver', spending time with kids, going to the grocers (makanan selalu habis - well, feeding 6 growing kids plus the orang tua-tua di rumah), involve in society..I can see my hubby rolling his eyes and saying 'uhuh' hehehe

When we received the VS Duffel Bag, first thing I thought was "eh ani bisai pakai membawa barang ke gym ni"..uhuh! exercise..exercise..exercise...when will I ever start doing it???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is this bag still available? thankyou!

Unknown said...

is this bag still available?^^ thankyou!

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections