Saturday, October 2, 2010

NEW VS MUST HAVE GIFT SET / PURSE KITS ARE HERE!

Dear All,
Its been a while that I havent made any post in this blog because I have been occupied with a lot of personal stuff. So sorry about that. But our facebook remain active all this while. But I think its not too late to wish everyone 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri' (we are after all still in the month of Syawal).

Also 'Happy Teachers Day' to all teachers in Brunei especially those who teaches my children at Seri Mulia Sarjana Pre School and Primary School, SOAS College and Sayidina Hasan Secondary School. We had customers coming buying gifts at our shop for their teachers. So, thanks a lot and hopefully they (the teachers) enjoy our products.

It is also indeed the time of the year again for most school children to sit for their end of year exams. My two boys will be sitting for major exams..and yes again PSR for one of my boys and another SPE and Darjah6 Ugama exam for another boy. I pray and hope they will do well.

Back to the products, we have new Must Have Gift Bags / Purse Kits from Victoria's Secret. They all come with body wash, body mist and body lotion as seen below. Please call the shop for any queries.

See Ya!!

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections