Monday, April 7, 2008

NEW ARRIVALS

I have been waiting for the teenage size t-shirts / shirts for a few weeks and now they finally arrived yesterday. I love the Armani t-shirts and I immediately booked some for my boys. The t-shirts are top quality..after all, they are originals! I had four choice for Abang, he had a hard time deciding which one. Half an hour later, he finally picked the yellow Armani which he later wore for his night class..kebaruan lah tu! :) .....As usual, I picked one for Along and he didnt complain at all..as usual :) .......Acik just blink-blink his eyes as there's none in his size this time in Armani! hehehe. Come to think of it, this is the first time my boys got to own Armani t-shirts! :)

Newly arrived t-shirts and shirts in teenage/adult sizes and different colours.
Brands include EMPORIO ARMANI, POLO RALPH LAUREN, GUESS, MOSCHINO, GAP, VERSACE and ESPRIT DE CORP.


Below are a few of them:

EMPORIO ARMANI - T-Shirt (display #8)

VERSACE JEANS COUTURE - Pink T-Shirt (display #9) SOLD OUT

POLO RALPH LAUREN - The skinny polo shirt NO.3 (display #10) SOLD OUT

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections