Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bath and Body Works - Sensual Amber and Cherry Blossom Set

Signature Collection

We have a wide range of the available scents. I have downloaded here Sensuous Amber and Cherry Blossom just to show a couple, but more will be put in the next posts. I have also downloaded other scents in my previous posts. This Sensual Amber reminds me of my Lampe Berger's sandalwood aromatherapy oil. The other day I thought one of the kids spill my sandalwood oil, but no, it came from the amber packaging. The room smell sooooo nice.And I must say the packaging is also sooooo nice. It looks so exclusive, I think.

Sensual Amber
Pink lotus petals enveloped in a golden piece of precious amber.
Seductive. Rich. Beautiful.
Fragrance Top Notes: Bergamot, Wild Berries, Succulent Plum
Fragrance Mid Notes: White Rose, Orange Flower, Lotus Petals, Iris
Fragrance Base Notes: Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Musk

For pricing of items please refer price list at the left side bar of this blog

The Cherry Blossom is one of the top selling scent in US and my friend, who just got married a couple of months ago is really into this scent and has been buying from me in this scent. She said its been a hit at home..she's asking for the shampoo now. She is totally into Cherry Blossom...and I think I know why!!!! hehehe - so, to 'Miss T' - wink wink!

Cherry Blossom

Light and alluring, this fresh scent combines the heady fragrance of spring's first blossoms with soft, delicate musk.
Fragrance Top Notes: Dewy Watermelon, Green Lush Accord, Wisteria Petal, Red Plum
Fragrance Mid Notes: Cherry Blossom, Sheer Freesia
Fragrance Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Heliotrope

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive