Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bath and Body Works - Body lotion and EDT

Signature Collection

Today more of the BBW products came. I had to open and arrange them carefully as I had to record them. I cannot imagine if I bring in all of the 51 scents that BBW have and this is only the Signature Collection. As stated in my intro on BBW, it is the sister company of VS. In fact, Limited Brands (who owns BBW and VS) started selling BBW first, then only VS. Anyway....back to my excitement on the delivery of the products...suddenly...Dania, my 3 year old daughter came in to my hideaway (not anymore apparently) and said "I want mells, peees" which totally means -"I want to smell, please"..and started choosing the body lotion. Eh kacau saja eh! But this happens every time she sees new deliveries of BBW or VS. Well, she thinks she is helping me by passing the stuff, so in appreciation of her initiative I say, 'next!' and she hurry herself up to get them..aaahhh so sweeeet :). So every time she barges in my stock-taking activity, I would anticipate her saying that! "I want mells, peees"..I wonder when will she be able to say them properly...

Body lotion
Luscious. Enticing. And velvety smooth.
Fragrant, everyday body lotion leaves skin soft, smooth, and beautifully healthy


Eau De Toilette (EDT) 50ml

Sophisticated fine fragrance inspired by your favourite Bath & Body Works scent

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive