Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bath & Body Works - Signature Collection
HAND CREAM 4 fl oz. / 113g

I have just started using the hand cream for a few days now, and I'm really amazed at the effect of it. I have this small dry patch on my palm that has been there for a long time. I have been trying to rid it before by putting on other moisturising lotion or cream or gel but so far hdidn't worked / improved. After using the cream for just a few days, I have noticed that the dry patch is smoother! This cream really works for me! Im really glad I found this hand cream! (seriously? Seriously!) I definitely recommend u guys to use it for a smoother and moisturise hands..inda nyasal! :) Oohh and by the way, this is not just a cheap promotional tactic ah! hehe. You can also check out the feedbacks on this product at BBW official website. Oohhh and by the way (again), mun lapas makan kari, works wonders..inda bebau tangan! hehehe.


This healing hand cream with moisture-replenishing natural shea butter is clinically proven to soothe dryness and provide hands and cuticles with a protective moisture barrier.


Bath & Body Works - Anti-Bacterial Collection

HAND LOTION 2 fl oz. / 59ml


This moisturizing hand lotion softens and soothes skin as it kills germs.
  • Vitamins B5 & E nourish skin
  • Wheat germ oil moisturizes
  • Please see availability of scents


    No comments:

    Custom Search

    Click the banner and you will earn money......

    numenmail.com

    VS Secret Garden Collections

    Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

    Blog Archive