Tuesday, March 25, 2008


My history with VICTORIA'S SECRET and BATH & BODY WORKS


I have been using VS since 2003 that I got from a local bazaar at Gadong Centrepoint. The first one I bought was Love Spell Hand & Body Cream. I totally fell in love with it...still in love with it and it has also spread to the love of VS's sister - Bath & Body Works!!! Both awesome...refreshing & alluring...everyday & night!

I started selling VS beauty products last year- May 2007, and sales has been very encouraging... and till now sales has been great- thanks to my family and friends for their tremendous support..and NOW I'm into Bath & Body Works. I think, not many people here are using this product yet because it is scarce - it is only sold in U.S. But it is as great as VS too..Thanks to great friendship, I am able to get them direct. Now I have regulars who enjoys shopping with me! So, why not you?
BBW has 51 different scents to choose from..yes 51. At the moment, I only carry 11 scents - U.S top-selling ones! Stock runs out fast. So, get yours now! :)

....for those who are into Victoria's Secret Beauty Product, I am recommending you to visit
- being run by a very good friend of mine.

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive