Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bath and Body Works - GIFT SET OFFER

Although I'm on leave since last week, I have been pretty busy doing lots of things as at the moment I am also the 'driver' to my kids. I have 5 kids who goes to school..thats 4 different places plus one ugama school. But at least my sister's driver help with my two boys in the morning..and my hubby also has his share of the school rounds. But I really hate the lunch hour traffic jam at SOAS College. Lets not talk about that! Nobody's interested anyway! hehe. Thank God the holidays is just around the corner. Well, its only Haris at home..watching his favourite TV programme - Hi-5 early in the morning before he gets bored.

Anyway.....I like meeting new people through my Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret selling. During my leave, I try my best to accommodate them, some prefer to come in the morning..some in the afternoon..some during lunch time..I will try to squeeze in some time to suit their timings.

Anyway (again!)... I have some gift set to offer. If you are thinking of buying some one a gift, hey why not try Bath & Body Works?! For this time only, I don't charge for the packing and stuff...so, the price you pay is only for the Bath & Body Works products!

Gift Set of Moonlight Path - Body Lotion, Shower Gel and Body Splash (all normal size)

Gift Set of Japanese Cherry Blossom - Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Body Splash and Bath Bubbles (all mini sized)

Gift Set of Enchanted Orchid - Shower Gel and Body Lotion (all normal size)

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive