Thursday, June 19, 2008

LAMPE BERGER OIL - EUCALYPTUS

I have started using Lampe Berger aromatherapy product since 2001 and have been difussing its Eucalyptus oil ever since, especially when somebody in my house is down with some sort of cold or flu. As soon as I hear any one of my kids (big or small) sneezes more than 3 times in a row, I give them Redoxon, and as soon as I hear a stuffy nose, I diffuse LB's Eucalyptus. For my younger kids, they will discharge the mucus the day after inhaling it (or sometimes within a few hours) and in two days it'll be all gone! This is all due to the aromatherapy effect. For us - the not so young kids, it makes us sleep and rest better.

For those who have been looking 'high and low' for Lampe Berger's Eucalyptus oil. I have a couple of them at the moment.

1 litre

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive