Thursday, June 19, 2008

SCRAPBOOKING SET FOR SALE

I have started doing some scrapbooking of my kids' baby pictures recently after visiting Jazz's shop. Seeing me doing it, as usual..Lisa and Dania has also been busy doing theirs too with my stuff..and they did it as they like..I ended up screaming "do you know how much these sticky thingy costs?" hehehe. Not to mention the mess they left! urghhh...but thats how kids are..(or are my kids the only ones??!!).

Thank God I found this scrapbooking set called "Make Your Own Scrapbook" which is the perfect thing for my kids ...and its definitely ideal to keep them busy during this holiday! I have them for sale.

Make Your Own Scrapbook - ideal to keep your kids busy this holiday!

contents: Front and back cover, 12 sheets of printed inner paper, 6 sheets of pattern templates, 12 sheets of colourful printed paper, felt pen, 1 alphabet sticker, glue, double-sided adhesive foam, double-sided adhesive tape, cord and full coloured detailed instructions.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi profittbigpau! Thanks for visiting!

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive