Sunday, June 8, 2008

First try on scrapbooking

Yesterday I had my first try on scrapbooking at my friend's place, Jazz. When I stepped in her house..I was amazed by her collection of stuff on scrapbooking - fancy papers, flowers, buttons..so many stuff to choose and also the tools. The stuff are all so pretty...hard to choose..I want them all! Unfortunately, I only could stay for just two hours..I didnt have enough time to look through all that she have..plus we were chitchatting..and her sister came too with her baby..so, double chitchatting hehe. It was indeed my first try on scrapbooking, so I made a very simple one and due to time constraint as I had to be home by 11.45am to send Lisa to school. Anyway, I'm just so afraid I might be addicted to scrapbooking.

Jazz organises class for beginners (just like me), challenges and charity moves. If you are already into scrapbooking or a beginner or want to begin..please visit JAZZSCRAPS ...you'll love it! Here's the one that I made..

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive