Sunday, June 1, 2008

Special Preview Day - THANK YOU ALL !!

Thank you to our new and regular customers who came today to our 'Special Preview Day' and bought VS, BBW and clothings from us. I hope you will enjoy using the stuff you bought as much as I enjoy hosting the afternoon. It was a manageable crowd. To me, I like having people at my place and getting to know people..its not all just about selling. For those who couldn't make it today, you are most welcomed anytime.

Please email or leave a message if you have any feedback on the products or the afternoon itself..your feedback is most welcomed.

Lisa was also helpful in arranging the products on the coffee table and Acik commented at around 6.00pm that we should have 'open' and 'close' sign at our gate..which he actually made nicely with correct grammar hehe..and I found out later in the evening that he actually hanged it at our gate! of course he put "We are opened" sign visible hehe. He was hoping to help out this afternoon too, but he was 'quarantined' upstairs to prepare for his exams tomorrow. So, the sign was the least that he could do hehe..

The BBW sale went really well, and the VS bags too. We still have some bags, totes and wristlets. More of the bags are already on its way here as we anticipated today's sale plus I have received a lot of emails and messages asking for the bags even before today. So, for those who couldn't make it today, you may still be able to get them.

O yes, I am on leave from tomorrow till 22 June. Please text me if you want to come in the mornings or afternoons.

No comments:

Custom Search

Click the banner and you will earn money......

numenmail.com

VS Secret Garden Collections

Selita talks about VS Secret Garden Collections

Blog Archive